DiSC® Personality Style Profiles
The Everything DiSC family of training programs, by Wiley (formerly Inscape Publishing), helps people understand themselves and others with the goal of creating effective working relationships and improving communication. Programs can be facilitated by our talented team of Executive Coaches and Trainers/Consultants. Or, as an authorized distributor of Inscape Publishing’s DiSC® instruments, we can make DiSC® profiles, facilitator kits, and EPIC credits available to your organization’s trainers for in-house administration.
Attend an upcoming DiSC showcase or webinar to learn more. Or, if you'd prefer to get started right away, email us for a complimentary Strategy Session on how to best integrate DiSC® profiles within your leadership training / development, sales training, and communication and team building programs.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. The program features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Everything DiSC® Workplace
Everything DiSC® Workplace can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Everything DiSC Workplace is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with.
The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
- Research-validated online assessment with 20-page workplace-specific profile helps people identify and explore the priorities that drive them.
- Easily Customizable: Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation; sold separately.
- Everything DiSC Comparison Report: Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
- Modular facilitation: Fully-scripted facilitation with engaging activities and workplace-focused video. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
Everything DiSC® Management
Everything DiSC® Management teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. Participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage and adapt how they direct, delegate, develop, and motivate. The Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit provides you with everything you need to deliver memorable training experiences.
The result is more effective managers and engaged employees.
- In-depth: Research-validated online assessment with 26-page management-specific report helps managers understand themselves, their employees, and their bosses.
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report: Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. Sold separately.
- Contemporary video: 30 segments featuring real-world, management-specific interactions.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness.
Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience.
- Research Based: Result of four-year research and development effort, analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers, identified leadership best practices.
- Modular facilitation: Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver. Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader’s Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders
Finally, a 360 for DiSC® users! But Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn't just any 360. It combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness.
The result is a 360° experience that's more productive and satisfying.
- First, we took the sting out of 360 feedback. For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With our exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use.
- Then, we made it easier to understand and use. Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
- And finally, we answered the “Now what?” With a lot of 360s, the leader's response can be, “Now what?” Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with three things they can focus on now.
Everything DiSC® Sales
Everything DiSC® Sales teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers. Salespeople learn to communicate better and improve their sales relationships by understanding their DiSC sales style, identifying and understanding their customer’s DiSC buying styles, and adapting their DiSC sales style to meet their customer’s needs.
The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better — and close more sales.
- Research-validated: Online assessment and sales-specific 23-page report helps salespeople understand themselves, their customers, and their relationships.
- Everything DiSC Sales Customer Interaction Maps: The perfect personalized cheat sheets to prepare for sales calls! These one-page follow-up reports to help salespeople adapt their style to meet the needs of a real-life customer by comparing their selling style to the customer’s buying style And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.
- Six 60-minute modules: Fully scripted and include engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give tips to maximize learning.
EPIC - Deliver DiSC® Profiles Online
One of the most exciting things to come from Inscape in recent years is not a product, but a product platform. Deliver DiSC® instruments online through Inscape’s EPIC system (Electronic Profile Information Center). We set your organzation up with a "subaccount" on EPIC and within minutes you staff is ready to administer DiSC.
EPIC will quickly become your preferred way to take delivery of online assessments.
- Administrators can issue access codes to anyone in the world, making online profiles ideal for the needs of multi-location businesses.
- Employees can complete their assessments online in advance of training sessions, ensuring that every minute of training time is used to its full advantage.
- The system takes care of scoring the profiles, saving time and increasing accuracy.
- Build group reports from data stored in the system to get an analysis of team dynamics.
- Create new group reports from existing data as teams change and gain new understanding without more training time.
"Credits" is the term used to describe the "currency" used in the EPIC system. You purchase credits to issue access codes for individual reports and generate group/facilitator reports. The number of credits varies for each DiSC profile or report completed online.