A powerful workshop to transform destructive conflict into productive outcomes.
The business landscape is changing. And the way we engage in conflict must also change.
Competitors are emerging from the most unexpected sources and moving faster than ever. Who would have known that Amazon would compete in the food industry or has the potential to disrupt the transportation industry?
If individuals, teams and organizations aren’t able to make decisions quickly and move forward creatively, they will be left behind. At the core of great decision making and innovative thinking is productive conflict.
The challenge is that as organizations seek artificial harmony, they inadvertently create a “culture of nice” where conflict avoidance is the norm. Unfortunately there is always a direct link between conflict avoidance and poor business performance. People who are not able to engage in the difficult and consequential discussions are putting their teams and organizations at risk to competitors who know how to engage productively.
Now, imagine what becomes possible with colleagues who are able to interact without fear of repercussion and who give each other the benefit of the doubt. They don’t get bogged down in drama, over analysis and political turf wars. Instead, they make decisions more quickly and pivot when needed.
In this engaging and entertaining session, speaker and leadership author Sal Silvester not only offers a mandate for more productive conflict, but he also provides practical tools and tips that will enable your people, teams and organization to engage in conflict more productively. If you want to avoid the political games, weird tension and lack of commitment that stems from unproductive conflict, then you have to ask us about this program.
The Program includes:
- Participants complete the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile
- Participants identify a recent conflict situation to apply throughout the worksop
- Appreciate how your style of handling conflict affects the people around you.
- Learn how to “catch” yourself when going down a destructive conflict path.
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors.
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior.
- Online action plan in our proprietary Coachmetrix technology
- Online journal to track and improve on conflict situations
- Ongoing pulse feedback to measure behavioral change and return on investment
If you are interested in fundamentally creating a healthier conflict environment in your organization, email us at Info@512solutions.com to schedule a complimentary Insight Session. During this 30 minute conversation, we’ll discuss your objectives and challenges, and craft a customized approach to generating more productive conflict on your team.