The Rope Challenge takes a team to new heights by incorporating a ropes course format. Low elements involve activities that keep the team close to the ground without using rope or belay systems. These activities tend to focus on team work and team dynamics. They are typically best done during the first part of a Rope Challenge workshop. The high elements often involve climbing, belaying, and traversing elements 20+ feet off the ground. The focus is on individual confidence, self-esteem, and trust. All programs are designed for people of all fitness levels, and participants have the choice to climb, belay, rope handle, or simply support each other.
- Build trust and rapport
- Establish and achieve personal and team goals
- Enhance team problem solving and decision making skills
- Transform conflict into teamwork
- Develop coaching and mentoring skills
- Enhance communication skills