Ignite Leadership Launch
with Sal Silvester
Ignite Leadership Launch is a two-hour Leadership Training seminar that will ignite your potential as a leader, and the potential of the people around you. Whether you’re a future, emerging, transitioning or senior leader, you’ll gain insight and practical skills to elevate your effectiveness in the workplace. Led by author, speaker and consultant Sal Silvester, this seminar is now offered to individuals and is based on his popular book Ignite! The 4 Essential Rules for Emerging Leaders.
How do I register for this event?
Easy. Sign-up by sending an email to email@example.com no later than October 11th.
How much does the seminar cost?
The seminar is FREE if you purchase a copy of Ignite! The 4 Essential Rules for Emerging Leaders on Amazon.com between now and October 11th and email us a copy of your receipt along with your RSVP.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 2-hour seminar, we'll outline our actionable and powerful 4-point People-First Leadership™ Model and explore the following topics.
- Lead by Example. This is the foundation of leadership and will either establish or kill your credibility. And, without credibility there is no leadership. During this section of the program, we'll guide you through an exercise to help you align your words with your actions.
- Align Your Team. This is all about getting people to work on the right things that are strategically aligned with the organization. But often times, leaders avoid the difficult conversations needed to make this happen. During this section we'll focus on showing you an effective and powerful method to providing team members with feedback that will result in commitment and action.
- Build Cohesion. Creating a team environment that is based on trust and respect is the cornerstone to efficiency. Easier said than done as people bring all sorts of differences into the workplace. Here we'll explore ways for you to create a team environment that not only understands but also appreciates those differences.
- Engage and Cultivate. How do you tailor your workplace to the needs of your people? Are you able to go beyond a one-size-fits-all approach to building commitment? During this section of the seminar, you'll learn some of the most important aspects to creating an environment that is motivating to your people.
Who is this program for?
This program was originally designed to be a gift for people who purchased Ignite! The 4 Essential Rules for Emerging Leaders. People who will benefit from this seminar include:
- Emerging, high-potential leaders who are looking for practical and powerful tools to elevate their effectiveness in leading their teams.
- Senior leaders who know that coaching and mentoring their junior leaders is part of their role.
- Trainers, coaches, and facilitators (both internal and external to an organization) who want to learn more about the possibilities of People-First Leadership™
When and where will the program be conducted?
- When: October 18, 2013
- Time: 8:30 - 10:30
- Location: Spice of Life Events Center, 5706 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO 80303
I can't attend, but can I send someone else in my place?
Yes. You are welcome to pass along your complimentary registration to someone else in your organization.