The Leadership Circle
We have partnered with The Leadership Circle to offer their profiles within our People-First Leadership™ Development Programs.
The Leadership Circle Profile
The Leadership Circle Profile™ is the only 360 degree competency assessment that simultaneously provides focused competency feedback while revealing the underlying assumptions that are causing a leader’s pattern of strengths and limitations. The Leadership Circle Profile helps leaders understand the relationship between how they habitually think and how they behave—and how all this impacts their current level of leadership effectiveness. Once this awareness is established, leadership development can proceed. Without it, change rarely happens.
What makes The Leadership Circle Profile™ different?
- More Revealing–It is the only leadership profile tool that links leadership competencies to core beliefs that govern behavior.
- More Advanced–Instantly reveals key opportunities for your executive’s development without requiring an executive coach to read through reams of documentation. Leadership Circle Profile enables executive coaching to start at a breakthrough conversation rather than require months trying reach one.
- More Than Just an Assessment–The rich theoretical underpinnings of the Leadership Circle Profile provide a pathway to transformation. No other tool of this type offers this.
- More Efficient–Leadership Circle Profile is remarkably easy to use and allows a coach to meet an executive “where they are” without spending valuable coaching time finding out where that is.
- Widely Accepted–Leadership Circle Profile is a world class solution that is used by leading national and international organizations, government agencies, and top universities across the globe.
The Leadership Culture Survey
The Leadership Culture Survey provides a powerful “MRI” of your leadership culture. Used for your entire organization, or just a leadership team, the Leadership Culture Survey reveals valuable data, tells you how your people view their current leadership culture, and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire. The “gap” between the current culture and desired culture, instantly reveals key opportunities for leadership development. The Leadership Culture Survey also measures how your leadership culture compares to that of other organizations.
A Leadership Culture Survey will:
- Establish a compelling rational for change.
- Focus leadership development efforts.
- Delineate cultural challenges associated with acquisitions, mergers and restructuring plans.
- Correlate leadership to productivity, profits, turnover, and other bottom line metrics.