Everything DiSC Workplace Webinar
with Sal Silvester
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a demonstration of the newest approach to communication and team training using DiSC as a foundation. This webinar will focus on the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile.
The Everything DiSC programs are training programs that help people understand themselves and others with the goal of creating effective working relationships and improving communication. The program components include personalized online profiles and facilitation materials - video, PowerPoint and fully-scripted Leader's Guide. The content can be delivered in short segments by someone internally in your organization or by a 5.12 Solutions Consulting Group expert.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 1-hour webinar, we'll provide an overview of the Everything DiSC Profile and explore the following topics.
- Product positioning - where the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile fits within the range of DiSC products
- Overview of the Everything DiSC Profile
- Everything DiSC Workplace facilitation kit (resources available to trainers)
- Everything DiSC Workplace pricing
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are considering DiSC as a tool to be used in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in attending a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
- External consultants and trainers who are interestd in a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
What's included in the program?
- A 1-hour webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- Your own personalized Everything DiSC Workplace Profile (a $50 value)
When and where will the program be conducted?
- When: October 17, 2012
- Time: 12:00 - 1:00
- Location: Webinar: call-in/web link provided after registration
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There is limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.