Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Webinar
with Sal Silvester
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a demonstration of the newest approach to leadership training using DiSC as a foundation. This webinar will focus on the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile.
The Work of Leaders Profile provides insight for leaders on how their behavioral tendencies impact how they Craft a Vision, Build Alignment, and Champion Execution. Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. We have had amazing results using this tool within our Ignite Leadership Development programs and will be offering tips on how you can use Work of Leaders as both a stand-alone tool or integrated within your leadership training.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders is a research-based training program based on:
- Results of a four-year research and development effort
- Analysis and distillment of the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
The Everything DiSC programs are training programs that help people understand themselves and others with the goal of creating effective working relationships and improving communication and business results. The program components include personalized online profiles and facilitation materials - video, PowerPoint and fully-scripted Leader's Guide. The content can be delivered in short segments by someone internally in your organization or by a 5.12 Solutions Consulting Group expert.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 45-minute webinar, we'll provide an overview of the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile and explore the following topics.
- Product positioning - where the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile fits within the range of DiSC products
- Overview of the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile
- Tips on How to Enhance Your Leadership Training with Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders facilitation kit (resources available to trainers)
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders pricing
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are considering DiSC as a tool to be used in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in attending a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
- External consultants and trainers who are interested in a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
What's included in the program?
- A 45-minute webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- Your own personalized Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile (an $83 value and you must attend the webinar to receive the profile)
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
When and where will the program be conducted?
- When: June 6, 2013
- Time: 12:00 - 12:45
- Location: Webinar: call-in/web link provided after registration
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There is limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.