Webinar: Strategies to Enhance Leadership Training Programs with DiSC
with Sal Silvester
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a demonstration of the newest approach to management training using DiSC as a foundation. This webinar will focus on the Everything DiSC Management Profile.
The Everything DiSC programs are training programs that help people understand themselves and others with the goal of creating effective working relationships and improving communication and business results. Everything DiSC program components include personalized online profiles and facilitation materials - video, PowerPoint and a fully-scripted Leader's Guide. The content can be delivered in short segments by someone internally in your organization or by a 5.12 Solutions Consulting Group expert.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 45-minute webinar, we'll explore how to enhance your leadership training programs using the Everything DiSC Management Profile. We'll cover the following topics.
- Product positioning - where the Everything DiSC Management Profile fits within the range of DiSC products
- Overview of the Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Strategies to the Use Everything DiSC Management Profile in Leadership Training Programs
- Everything DiSC Management facilitation kit (resources available to trainers)
- Everything DiSC Management pricing
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are considering DiSC as a tool to be used in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in attending a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
- External consultants and trainers who are interested in a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
What's included in the program?
- A 45-minute webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- Your own personalized Everything DiSC Management Profile (an $83 value and you must attend the webinar to receive the profile)
When and where will the program be conducted?
- When: April 26, 2013
- Time: 12:00 - 1:00
- Location: Webinar: call-in/web link provided after registration
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There are limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.