Webinar For Trainers and Coaches: How To Facilitate Ignite Leadership Training
with Sal Silvester
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to introduce the Ignite Leadership Facilitator’s Kit that has all you need to conduct the Ignite leadership Development Program within your organization or include it as part of your training portfolio as a trainer, coach or manager. It’s the same materials we use in our proven 6-12 month programs and now it’s available for you to start in your organization today.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 45-minute webinar, we'll cover the following topics.
- Overview of the Ignite Leadership Training Program
- How to integrate components of the program into your existing curricula
- How to use the program as a stand-alone leadership development program
- Strategies for integrating 360-degree instruments and other personality style profiles within the program
- Overview of Ignite Facilitation Kit
- Facilitator Kit and train-the-trainer pricing
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are interested in new curicula for their leadership development programs in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in adding to their leadership program toolkit
- External consultants and trainers who are interested in a leadership development program to offer to their clients
What's included in the program?
- A 45-minute webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- An ebook version of Ignite! The 4 Essential Rules for Emerging Leaders (a $19.95 value and you must attend the webinar to receive the ebook)
When and where will the program be conducted?
- When: 10/18
- Time: 12:00-12:45 p.m
- Location: Webinar: call-in/web link provided after registration
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There are limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.