Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
with Sal Silvester
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a demonstration of the newest approach to leadership training using DiSC as a foundation. This webinar will focus on the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders profile.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360° feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC®, plus three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360 experience that’s more productive and satisfying. Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders is meant for anyone who wants to use 360° feedback as part of their leadership development, whether they’re an emerging high-potential leader or an experienced executive.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 45-minute webinar, we'll provide an overview of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile and explore the following topics.
- Product positioning - where the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile fits within the range of DiSC products
- Overview of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile
- Tips to Use the 363 for Leaders in your leadership training programs
- Resources to Support the Rollout of Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders pricing
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are considering DiSC as a tool to be used in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in attending a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
- External consultants and trainers who are interested in a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
What's included in the program?
- A 45-minute webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- Sample Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile
When and where will the program be conducted?
- When: July 11, 2013
- Time: 12:00 - 12:45
- Location: Webinar: call-in/web link provided after registration
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There is limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.