Everything DiSC Work of Leaders + 363 for Leaders Profiles:
Building Emotional Intelligence in Your Leadership Development Programs
with Sal Silvester
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a demonstration of the newest approach to leadership training using DiSC as a foundation. This webinar will focus on the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile and the 363 for Leaders profile.
The Work of Leaders Profile provides insight for leaders on how their behavioral tendencies impact how they Craft a Vision, Build Alignment, and Champion Execution. Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. We have had amazing results using this tool within our Ignite Leadership Development programs and will be offering tips on how you can use Work of Leaders as both a stand-alone tool or integrated within your leadership training.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360° feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC®, plus three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360 experience that’s more productive and satisfying. Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders is meant for anyone who wants to use 360° feedback as part of their leadership development, whether they’re an emerging high-potential leader or an experienced executive.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 45-minute webinar, we'll provide an overview of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile and explore the following topics.
- Product positioning - where the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders and 363 for Leaders Profile fit within the range of DiSC products
- Overview of the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile and 363 for Leaders Profile
- Tips to Use the Work of Leaders and 363 for Leaders Profiles in your leadership training programs
- Resources to Support the Rollout of Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders and 363 for Leaders pricing
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are considering DiSC as a tool to be used in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in attending a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
- External consultants and trainers who are interested in a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
What's included in the program?
- A 45-minute webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- Sample Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile ($83 value)
When and where will the program be conducted?
- When: July 11, 2013
- Time: 12:00 - 12:45
- Location: Webinar: call-in/web link provided after registration
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There is limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.