Please join us as we continue our Everything DiSC webinar series in 2013. On January 16th we will be exploring the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders profile.
When and where will the webinar be conducted?
- When: January 16, 2013
- Time: 12:00 - 1:00
- Location: Call-in/web link provided after registration
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a demonstration of the newest approach to communication and leadership training using DiSC as a foundation. This webinar will focus on the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile. Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360° feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC®, plus three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360 experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
Using CommentSmart, Inscape Publishing’s exclusive selectable comments feature, raters choose from pre-written, highly-tested comments, giving feedback that’s focused, balanced and constructive. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style make the profile easier to use and understand. Plus, leaders get their next steps with the three things they can focus on now for improving leadership effectiveness.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders is meant for anyone who wants to use 360° feedback as part of their leadership development, whether they’re an emerging high-potential leader or an experienced executive.
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 1-hour webinar, we'll provide an overview of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile and explore the following topics:
- Product positioning - where the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile fits within the range of DiSC products
- Overview of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile
- Resources to Support the Rollout of Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders pricing
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are considering DiSC as a tool to be used in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in attending a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
- External consultants and trainers who are interested in a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
What's included in the webinar?
- A 1-hour webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- Sample Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Profile
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There are limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.