Everything DiSC Management - Bring Out the Best in Each Employee
What is the purpose of this webinar?
The purpose of this webinar is to provide a demonstration of the newest approach to communication and management training using DiSC as a foundation. This webinar will focus on the Everything DiSC Management Profile.
The Everything DiSC Management Program helps participants learn about their strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people they manage — making them more effective managers. Everything DiSC Management focuses on:
- Your disc management style
- Directing and Delegating
- Developing Others
- Working with Your Manager
When and where will the webinar be conducted?
- When: November 14, 2012
- Time: 12:00 - 1:00
- Location: Webinar: call-in/web link provided after registration
What insights can you expect to gain?
During this 1-hour webinar, we'll provide an overview of the Everything DiSC Profile and explore the following topics.
- Product positioning - where the Everything DiSC Management Profile fits within the range of DiSC products
- Overview of the Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Everything DiSC Management facilitation kit (resources available to trainers)
- Everything DiSC Management pricing
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for...
- HR Professionals and Executives who are considering DiSC as a tool to be used in their organization
- Internal organizational training and development professionals who are interested in attending a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
- External consultants and trainers who are interestd in a DiSC train-the-trainer program and want to learn more about the DiSC suite of products
What's included in the webinar?
- A 1-hour webinar with author and speaker Sal Silvester
- Your own personalized Everything DiSC Management Profile (a $80 value)
How much does it cost, and how do I register for this event?
This is a complimentary webinar. There is limited slots available, so a solid commitment to attend is appreciated.