Having coached thousands of leaders over the years and hundreds of executives and CEOs, there’s one pattern of success that stands out above all. The most successful leaders (and people) lead intentional lives.
They realize that they are where they are because of the choices they’ve made.
They see their calendars as a reflection of those choices.
They look at themselves first to consider how their own actions and behaviors are contributing to the results (or lack of results) they are getting.
As you wind down 2017 and look forward to 2018, how will you make your personal and professional life more intentional? Will you stop comparing yourself to others (which only leads to competition and conformity) and instead compare yourself to the vision you have for your life?
- How do you want to show up as a person, team member and leader?
- With whom do you want to surround yourself?
- What type of work do you want to do, and what outcomes do you want to create?
- How much money do you want to make?
- What type of spouse, partner, father, mother, son, daughter and/or friend do you want to be? What hobbies, passions and purpose do you want to pursue?
To help you along that path toward intention, we are giving away our Ultimate Goal Setting Guide.
This is the real deal.
It’s a redesigned, 42-page, interactive experience that we sell throughout the year for $29.95. It will walk you step-by-step through a proven process to:
- Reflect on your current state
- Determine your guiding principles
- Embrace a bold and audacious attitude
- Establish your goals
- Create an action plan
- And so much more
Give yourself and others the gift of living with true meaning and intention in 2018.
I know that I forward to creating my best year yet. How about you?