One of the common questions I hear from people is, “how do I know what motivates my people?”
Well, the answer is pretty simple.
Here are some sample questions you might ask.
- What do you want to achieve as a result of being on this team?
- What kind of work environment is motivating to you?
- What gives you energy?
- What are you passionate about?
- What talents and skills do you have that can help this team succeed?
- What do you like most and least about being on this team?
- What do you need from me to be at your best?